Wednesday, March 16, 2016

QUOTES NEVER SAID . . .





"I want to end the world, but there's no point.  Humans are so distracted with their smartphones, texting and Internet that they'd never notice."
                                          - God



"How wonderful!  I get credit for the evil people do, and they think it's me!"
                                                                                                   - Satan



"I hope humans and their innards are around forever."
                                       - Cancer



"Is that a person, or is it only the sunlight reflecting off shiny flies?"
                                - A Flying Saucer 



"I have waaay too much money.  I wish I had less."
                      - A Single Mother of Six 



"What?  What did you say?"
                          - Vincent Van Gogh 



"Gosh, it doesn't take much to get them all worked up."
                            - Donald Trump 

 
                               - Porky Pig