Sunday, February 14, 2016

MEN'S EXCUSES FOR NOT BUYING FLOWERS ON VALENTINE'S DAY


"Honey, you know how I feel about the environment.  Well, picking flowers is like cutting down trees."
 ***

"But I got you flowers last year and they died."
***

 "I bought you a bouquet of roses, honest, and the dog ate them."
***

 "I was going to get you flowers, but then I thought I better not in case you have hay fever."
***

"But I bought you flowers!  You should feel special because you're the only woman in the world to get invisible flowers." 
***

"I was going to get you flowers, but I used the money to buy a case of beer . . . C'mon Honey, when was the last time we did something romantic like drinking a case of beer together?"
***

 "I was going to get you flowers, but I wasn't sure which flowers matched your broom, cauldron and the wart on your nose."
***

"It's what?  Valentine's Day?  Oh yeah, it's always a week or so after the Super Bowl."
***

And finally there's the not-so-bright husband who told his wife,"I didn't forget to to buy you flowers.  I didn't have enough money after buying flowers for my girlfriend."

No comments: