Monday, August 22, 2016

QUOTES FROM THINGS THAT CAN'T TALK





"I'm short."
         - Life



"I like it when they blow me."
                                                                - A Forest Fire 


  
"Gawd those people stink!"
                                                                 - A Pile of Garbage



"I'm bored!  Is there more to life than going around the sun?"
                                                                     - Mars



"Hair today and hair tomorrow."
                                                                      - A Comb




"I have myself and still I'm not happy."
                                                                        - Money



"There's got to be more to forever than going on and on and on and on.
                                                                        - Eternity



"Am I all that bad?"
                                                                 - Crime       



"That red planet looks bored."
                                                                 - Earth  



"Will I ever get a job?"
                                                                   - Work



"I wish I had a mind to change."
                                                                   - Whim



"Going.  Going."
                                                             - Gone         

No comments: