Monday, October 5, 2015

I FEAR . . .



I fear that I am a character in a dream, and the dreamer is about to awaken.  And then I become a fast-fading memory soon forgotten.  


I fear a thesaurus will attack me and eat my words.


I fear sunshine at night.  Why?  What is the sun doing up so late?  Up to no-good no doubt.


I fear talking spiders on the World Wide Web.


I fear I'll get lead poisoning from pencils.


I fear that diseases cause sickness.


I fear if I tell the truth, people will think I am lying.


I fear one day the government will make free taxable.


I fear being around farting beans.


I fear that someone will throw a dinner in my honor, and I will be covered with food.


I fear my life is taking place in the mind of an Alzheimer's patient.


I fear running out of ideas and having to end my blog abrupt--

No comments: