Wednesday, October 7, 2015

THE WORLD WILL END OCTOBER 7, 2015?



The world will end October 7, 2015.  This according to Chris McCann, leader of the eBible Fellowship.  I have my lunch made and my bags packed . . . 


An apocalypse walks into a bar and the bartender says, "What will it be?"
The apocalypse says, "I'll have an End-Of-The-World please."
"Have you got a note from God?" asks the bartender.
"No," says the apocalypse.
"Sorry," says the bartender, "I can't serve an End-Of-The-World without a note from God."
The apocalypse leaves the bar and crosses the road. 



Q:  Why did the apocalypse cross the road?
A:  To end the world on the other side.



Q:  How many apocalypses does it take to change a light bulb?
A:  None.  Apocalypses have no need to fix lights.







One apocalypse to another: "Does the devastation make my ass look big?"



Another apocalypse was overheard to say, "I don't mind ending the world, but all that screaming and shouting bothers me."




"Knock.  Knock."
"Who's there?"
"Apocalypse."
"Apocalypse who?" 

No comments: