Thursday, July 16, 2015

HOPE THESE GAGS DON'T MAKE YOU GAG







A bartender walks into a bar and says, "Anybody seen my joke?  I lost it."


Q:  How many civil servants does it take to change a light bulb?

A:  One if the civil servant is not in a union, and 17 if he or she is.


Q:  How many tax auditors does it take to change a light bulb?

A:  One, but the light bulb has to file a tax return first.


"Knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
(Sorry, but a zombie ate the rest of this joke.)


"You look terrible!" says one zombie to another. 
"I know," says the other zombie.  "I think it was something I ate."


"Hey funny bone technician!" 
That's me.  "Yes?"
"Have you seen my joke?"
"No, I haven't.
"Well, could you write one for me?  I'm lost without a joke."
"Okay."


Q:  Why did not bartender cross the road?

A:  He was following a chicken who didn't pay its bar bill.


"That's the best you can do?"
"Sorry, but beggars can't be a stitch in time -- or something like that."  

No comments: