Sunday, September 11, 2016

ON DEATH





Does Death have a degree in philosophy?  What about religion?  Which religion is Death?



Death walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Oh no!"
"Don't worry," says Death, "I'm not here for you."
"Then why are you here?" asks the bartender.
"A drink.  I came in here for a drink."
"What would you like?  Whatever you want is on the house."
"Why thank you," says Death.  "I'll have a-"
But the joke suddenly died.  That's okay.  It wasn't funny anyway.



"Knock.  Knock"
"Who's there?
"Death."
"Death who?"
"That's an odd way to sneeze."



Does Death ever get tired of being punishment?



"How many deaths does it take it take to change a light bulb?"
"I don't know.  How many?"
"342."
"Why so many?"
"Don't know.  Everyone is afraid to ask."



"What is Death's favorite color?"
"I don't know.  What is Death's favorite color?"
"Bleak."



"Why did Death cross the road?"
"I don't know.  Why did Death cross the road?"
"To get to The End."

No comments: