Tuesday, July 21, 2015

WALKING INTO BARS



A man with his foot in his mouth hops into a bar.  The bartender says, "What will it be Mr. Trump?"


A pencil walks into a bar and the bartender says, "What will it be?"
The pencil says, "I'll have a blank piece of paper, please."
"I serve drinks here," says the bartender.  "You can't  drink a piece of paper."
"Please bring me a blank piece of paper.  I'll pay you for it."
The bartender shrugs his shoulders, leaves and then returns with a blank piece of paper.  The pencil drinks it in one gulp.
"Wow!" says the bartender.  "I've never seen anyone drink a piece of paper."
And the pencil says as it pays and starts to leave, "Anything is possible in this blog."


An elephant walks into a bar and the bartender says, "What will it be?"
The elephant says, "I forget."
The bartender leaves and returns with a piece of paper.  The elephant drinks it, pays and leaves.
"The pencil was right," thinks the bartender. "Anything is possible in this blog."


A blog reader walks into a bar and the bartender says, "What will it be?"
The blog reader says, "I'd like a laugh, please."
"I'm sorry," says the bartender, "but we don't have any laughs in this blog today.  Would you like a piece of paper?"
"No thanks," you say as you leave.

No comments: