Thursday, January 29, 2015

A WORD PUDDING CONTAINING A LITTLE OF THIS AND A LITTLE OF THAT







"Knock knock."
"Who's there?
"Money."
"Money who?"
"Open the door and let me in because before you know it I'll be Gone!" 


"All governments are run by liars and nothing they say should be believed."  
                                                   - I. F. Stone
Whew!  Them is strong words.   I suspect that journalist I. F. Stone had a long-term relationship with a politician, and discovered that all the while the politician was sleeping around.  (Remember, you read that here first.)





"Knock, Knock."
"Who's there?"
"Short Attention Span."
"Short Attention Span who?"
"So, why did the chicken cross the road."
 "I don't know, why did the chicken cross the road?"
"To get to the end of this blog."

No comments: