Tuesday, October 4, 2016

DEAR DIARY . . . PART III


NOTE:  Dear Diary . . . Part II  was eaten by a Sasquatch and the diary gave the Sasquatch diarrhea.

Dear Diary . . . 



Today I looked at my floor and wondered whether carpets stop floors from talking.  If they do, then what would floors say if there were no carpets?


*

Which is bigger, my mouth or my I.Q.?

*

It rained today.  Things got wet.

*

Am I crazy?  Yesterday I wondered whether I was crazy.  Will I wonder whether I am crazy
tomorrow?  Will the day come when I stop wondering and know whether I am crazy?

*

I'm starting to believe that the Earth is flat.  If not, then where are its boobs?

*

It rained again today.  Again things got wet. I'm starting to see a pattern.

*

I cut my thumb today.  I cut it while using my wit. It wasn't a very deep cut.

*

Instead of the first day, is today the last day of the rest of my life? 

No comments: