Monday, November 30, 2015

THOUGHTS ON SOME SIGNS PLUS AN IDEA WANTING EXPRESSION





Black Friday until when?  Black Friday was on November 27.  How can it last until Thursday December 3?   Does money make this possible?


Exit with Caution?  I waited inside this washroom, in a grocery store, for a long time for Caution to show up so I could leave with it.  Caution never came and I exited without it.


If you did not know what the word "enter" meant, then you would not know what you are not supposed to do.


Are you sure you want to welcome everyone who shows up at your door?


No matter which way you go, you're always only going ONE WAY.


The following is not a sign.  This idea came to me, from Idea Land, begging for expression.  I could not turn it away.

Ask a fly, "What is beauty?" 
The fly will reply, "A big, stinking pile of shit!"

No comments: