Wednesday, November 18, 2015

FUN WITH TERRORISM


A terrorist walks into a bar and the bartender says, "What will it be?"
"I'll have a hostage, please," says the terrorist.
"I'm sorry," says the bartender, "but we don't serve hostages here.  Can I get you something else?"
"Okay," says the terrorist, "I'll have an Irish Car Bomb."

***

"Why did the terrorists cross the road?"
"I don't know.  Why did the terrorists cross the road?"
"Because they were chickens."

***

"Knock. Knock."
"Who's there?"
"ISIS"
"ISIS who?"
"ISIS that you open the door so we can talk face to face."

***

"How many terrorists does it take to change a light bulb?"
"Seventy-two?"
"No, 72 is the average I.Q. for terrorists."
"I don't know.  How many terrorists does it take to change a light bulb?"
"Two.  One to change the bulb, and the other to blow the bulb up."
"I don't get it.  Why would they bother to change the bulb and then blow up the new one?"
"Did I mention that 72 is the average I.Q. for terrorists?"

***

COURSES FOR TERRORISTS:
- Revenge 101
- Making Demands That Will Be Met
- Surviving Your Suicide Bombing


***

DEFINITION OF TERRORISM*

noun: terrorism
  1. the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.
    *Merriam-Webster Dictionary
      
 The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims?  Hmm . . . Sounds like something that governments do.

No comments: