Friday, November 6, 2015

THOUGHTS AT A LAUNDROMAT . . .






Am I the only one who uses two plastic bags?  Why do people put clean laundry in the same bag they used for the dirty clothes?

I hope the stains come out of my underwear.  How many people have stains in their underwear that did not come out after one wash?  What kind of looks would I get if I asked?  Imagine if having stained underwear was against the law, and police did spot checks. 
"Honest, officer, I've washed my underwear three times and the stains won't come out . . .  Oh shit!  Are you gonna give me a ticket?  Can't you give me a break?"
 
There must be portals in washers and dryers that leads to the One-Sock Dimension.  Who created the One-Sock Dimension?  God's left foot?  How many mismatched socks live there?  Is the One-Sock Dimension a democracy, or is it ruled by one big-foot dictator?  Do socks ever leave the One-Sock Dimension and go somewhere else?


  

Ahhhhhhhh . . .  I love the smell of clothes from the dryer!  I wish they'd invent a spray that smelled like that.  I'd spray my blogs so they wouldn't stink.

No comments: