Tuesday, August 4, 2015

REASONS TO BE GRATEFUL




I am grateful that I am not a blue doodle with red teeth.  (If I was, then what a problem I would have keeping my teeth red when brushing makes them white.)


I am grateful I am not a coffin and not a sneezing, and am in good Hellth.


I am grateful that I provide a refuge for bad smells.


I am grateful that I do not need to be refrigerated.


I am grateful that I am satisfied with my life because I have no idea where to get a refund.


I am grateful that my head contains nothing in particular. This keeps me smiling all the time.


I am grateful that I am washable, and do not permanently stain clothing.


I am grateful that I suffer from a fine madness, and defy classification by social workers.


I am grateful that I go on forever even after my blog stops.

No comments: