Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A BREAK FROM REALITY



I have a house in The Twilight Zone.  Sometimes I live in it, and sometimes I rent it to the voices in my head when they want to take a break from me.

My house is detached.  It has four bedrooms, a large living room, a large dining room, a large kitchen, and a large large.  I still haven't figured out what a large is.  But my house is like this sometimes.  Other times the same house is a semi-detached two-bedroom nothing-much.  It all depends upon the house's mood.

My house is on a quiet cul-de-sac with two other houses.  In one house live aliens who hardly spend time at home.  They work in a Walmart on Mars.  In the other house lives The Invisible Man and his family.  I never see them.

It's nice to live in The Twilight Zone.  It gives me a break from reality.  

No comments: