Saturday, December 14, 2013

SOME SENTENCES IN SEARCH OF A LAUGH

I saw a tree today.  It just stood there.  I watched it for a bit, and then I walked away.
***
If all is One, then why are there other numbers?
***
Is it true that writer's block is the anatomical name for an author's head?
***
"Where are wee?" asked the man with the large prostate.

***
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; and I will eventually charge them with stalking.
***
                                   WATCH YOUR STEP
               (How do we know which step is ours to watch?)
*** 
 "The unexamined head is not worth living in," said the voice.
 ***
     I had to move out!  I could not stand living with myself.
***
 I am Eth.
The Lord gives me.
The Lord takes me away.
***
                 Where is the lawyer who offers free will?
***

 

No comments: