Thursday, November 14, 2013

GODZILLA'S CAREER CHANGE?






 






The Road Not Eaten

          Two roads diverged from a yellow banana
          And sorry I could not eat both
          And be one eater and not gain weight, long I stood
          And looked down one as far as I could
          To where it bent in someone's underwear

          Then ate the other, just as fair
          And having perhaps the better brown spots
          Because it was soft and wanted to be a pear 
          Though as for that does not make sense
          But they were both about the same
 
          I shall be telling this with a sigh
          Somewhere ages and ages hence, or perhaps tomorrow:
          Two roads diverged from a yellow banana, and I --
          I ate the one with the better brown spots,
         And that has made all the difference because now I have gas. 
 
                                                       - Godzilla 
 
 
 
 





No comments: