Saturday, February 11, 2017

Some Things I Like




BANANAS
I like bananas.  Bananas are the cure for which there is no known disease.  I could eat bananas all the time and never get tired of them.  I like them so much that I don't care whether people call me a monkey.


THE CANADIAN PLUNGER SOCIETY
I like going to weekly meetings with plungers, and socializing with plungers.  I feel a kinship with plungers because of the crap in my life.  The plungers help me to deal with it.


THE SUN
I like the Sun.  It makes me feel warm.  But I can only take the Sun during the day.  I have no desire to see the Sun at night.


UROTURIES
I like uroturies.  I don't know why, but I do.  I don't know what uroturies are, but this does not stop me from liking them.  Uroturies are cool!


WORMHOLES
I like wormholes.  I don't like holes made by worms, but the connections between regions of space and time.  Wormholes are fun!


Wasn't it fun going through that wormhole to
The End?

No comments: