Friday, February 10, 2017

Overheard . . .




"Why did you scream like that?"
"I spilled some milk and I'm tired of crying."


"I don't often get a chance to talk to someone like you."
"Thanks, but I wish you wouldn't."


"Is there something you want to ask me?"
"Yeah, would you mind going to Hell before you die?"


"Did you hear that?  There's a man in the house!"
"Okay, let's charge him rent."


"You had time to call me.  Why didn't you?"
"The dog ate my cell phone."


"I want that woman out of my house!"
"Easy Donald.  Hillary used to live here."


"Am I under arrest?"
"No, you're under the sky, the big blue sky."


"What do you remember about your mother?"
"That she had a bad memory."


"What a thing to say -- and on my birthday!"
"What's wrong with the fire department standing by while you blow out your candles?"


"Well?  What happened?"
"I don't know.  The blog suddenly ended."

No comments: