Thursday, December 15, 2016

ON NUMBERS




Do numbers count on each other?



"Why did zero cross the road?"
"I don't know.  Why?"
"To go nowhere."



How come zero is something when it comes to the weather, but nothing when it comes to a bank account?



"How many light bulbs does it take to change a number?"
"How many?"
"One, but the bulb has to be able to count."



Number 1 walked into a bar and the bartender said, "What will it be?"
And Number 1 said, "I'll have a zero, please."
The bartender served Number 1 a zero.  Number 1 drank it and said, "Ahhh, that's good!  Now I feel like a ten."



"Knock.  Knock."
"Who's there?"
"Eight."
"Eight who?"
"I didn't eat anyone."



"What happened when Number 3 gained weight?"
"What?"
"It became Number 8."



How come my feet aren't 12 inches?



"I have nothing more to say," said zero.

No comments: