Saturday, December 3, 2016

ON DREAMS



"Why did the dream cross the road?"
"I don't know."
"To come true on the other side." 



Does money dream of having lots of people?


"How many dreams does it take to change a light bulb?"
"I don't know."
"Just one, but the light bulb will forget being changed."



"I dream of the day when I can go more places than up and down," said the elevator.



Do bicycles dream to be free from their chains?



A mountain woke up from a dream about being a molehill and thought, "No big deal."



Do puzzles understand their dreams?



Does Death ever dream it lived?



A dream walked in to a bar and the bartender said, "I know you from somewhere."
And the dream said, "Yeah, you had me last night."
"So I did," said the bartender.  "Am I still dreaming?"
And the dream said, "I hope you're rowing your boat gently."

No comments: