Wednesday, November 30, 2016

ON JOKES



A joke walked into a bar, and the bartender started laughing and laughing.



"Why did the joke cross the road?"
"I don't know."
"Because a chicken was telling it."
"Oh yeah?  What was the joke about?"
"I'm not sure since I am just learning chicken, but it had something to do with prostitutes laying eggs."



"How many jokes does it take to change a light bulb?"
"I don't know.  How many?"
"Six hundred and forty-seven."
"What?  Six hundred and forty-seven jokes to change a light bulb?" 
"Yeah, 647 jokes to change a light bulb."
"Why so many?"
"The jokes are in the union."



A joke has a black eye.
"What happened to you?" asked another joke.
And the joke replied, "My punchline lost control."



"Knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Joke."
"Joke who?"
"I would hope that you wouldn't want to joke anyone."



The bartender was still laughing.  The joke was not impressed.  Not only has the bartender peed his pants, but his ass fell off.  
"I'm not that funny!" said the joke.
But the bartender kept laughing, and died laughing right there in the bar.  The bartender was deader than Dracula getting a suntan.
The joke left, but later complained to The Bar Association (TBA) about the bartender's behavior and poor service.  TBA fined the bartender, and ordered him never to die laughing again. 

No comments: