Wednesday, April 13, 2016

MUSINGS

Everywhere I go, I always look at the walls.  How come I never see any walnuts?


I inherited bad smells from my father.  He died before I had a chance to thank him.  

Where did Dad get his bad smells from?  His father?  And did my grandfather get his bad smells from my great grandfather?  And did my great-grandfather get his bad smells from my great-great grandfather?  And so on.

I can trace my bad smells back to the beginning with the Big Bang.  The Big Bang  was likely a giant fart.




Do you find that as you cycle through life, some people are like red lights at the bottom of a hill?


If I knew a family secret, then would I tell it to myself?


Will anyone object if I decide to speak at my funeral?



THE ENDING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE.  PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. 

No comments: