Saturday, April 23, 2016

A CONVERSATION WITH BILL SHAKESPEARE


My good friend "Bill" Shakespeare was born April 23, 1564 and died April 23, 1616.  I spoke to him earlier today on this his birth and death day.

GJ:  So Bill, what's it like to be 452 years old?

WS:  Not bad.  I don't know whether it's worse to be 452 years old, or dead for 400 years.

GJ:  Why did you die on your birthday?

WS:  It was not my idea.  Lee Harvey Oswald poisoned me.

GJ:  How could Oswald murder you on April 23,1616 when he was not born until October 18, 1939?

WS:  There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Gary, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

GJ:  Okay, so why would Oswald murder you? 

WS:  I don't know.  Perhaps he did not like one of my plays.

Suddenly Bill disappeared!  I suspect the CIA had something to do with it.  They did not want me getting more information about Lee Harvey Oswald's involvement in William Shakespeare's death.



 

No comments: