Friday, March 20, 2015

SOME BIBLICAL CHARACTERS, A BAR, AND A FLY




God walks into a bar and the bartender says, "My God!  What are you doing here?"
"I've come here for a drink," says God.
"But you're  The Lord, The Creator, The Almighty!" says the bartender.  "You can create anything you want including a drink."
"I know," says God, "but sometimes, for a change, I like someone else to do the work."

***

Noah walks into a bar and the bartender asks, "What will it be?"
"I'm not sure," says Noah.  "I am thirsty."
"Would you like a glass of water?" asks the bartender.
"NO!" 

***

David and Goliath walk into a bar and the bartender asks, "What will it be?"
David says, "Champagne!  Champagne!  We're celebrating thousands and thousands of years together."
"You guys have been together for thousands and thousands of years?" asks the bartender.
And Goliath says, "That's right.  The first time I saw him I fell for him."

***

A fly walks into a bar and the bartender says, "What are you doing here?  You're not a biblical character."  He swats the fly, and the fly's life ends along with this blog.

No comments: