Wednesday, February 11, 2015

A SHORT BLOG ON BRIAN WILLIAMS



Brian Williams walks into a bar and the bartender asks, "What will it be?"
"I'll have a rum and coke," says Brian Williams
And the bartender says, "I don't believe you!"



Q:  Why did Brian Williams cross the road?
A:  To lie on the other side.



"Knock Knock."
"Who's there?"
"Brian."
"Brian who?"
"Never mind.  You won't believe me."



Q:  How many Brian Williamses does it take to change a light bulb?
A:  Only one, but confirm that the bulb is burnt out before you let him change it.



"You don't believe me?" Brian Williams asks the bartender.
"No," says the bartender, "I don't."
"I'm sorry," says Brian Williams.  "I misremembered  what I wanted.  It's not a rum and coke I want, it's a time machine."
The bartender says, "Sorry, but we're out of time machines.  Come back yesterday and we will have some.
Brian Williams says, "Okay, thanks."  He gets up and leaves the bar walking to his helicopter parked outside.

No comments: