Sunday, May 25, 2014

THE CEILING RESPONDS



On Friday May 23, I prayed to the ceiling to win some miracle moneyhttp://funnybonetechnician.blogspot.ca/2014/05/jesus-zeus-and-ceiling.html 

Today the ceiling looked down upon me and spoke.

             "High," said the ceiling.
             "I didn't win," I said.
             "Sorry, but I'm great at meeting with walls and watching over floors.  Answering prayers is something I need to work on.  Perhaps I will come up with ways to improve answering prayers if I think outside the room." 
             "Good Luck,"  I said

I think I will do what my friend Archibald McSilly did.  Instead of buying lottery tickets, he took the money he would have spent on tickets and put it in the bank.  After a year he had over four hundred dollars saved.  He then withdrew this money from the bank, and wasted it on something else.

No comments: