Tuesday, July 24, 2012

DECISIONS! DECISIONS! DECISIONS!

Should I take dancing lessons so I can teach poetry to peppermint peanuts?

Should I attend "The Great Picnic"  in The Land Of The Ant People?

Should I feel better now that I am feeling good?

Should I try to get the government to ban the word "prohibited"?

Should I find a place outside of Where?

Should I throw out my Y2K Survival Kit?

Should I come up with another name for the God Particle that atheists can use?

Since I contain active bacterial cultures, should I try a career as a tub of yogurt?

Should I think what I believe I think what I believe, or should I believe what I think?

Should I carry cash around with me instead of money?

Should I sell my castle in the air, or keep it and rent it to clouds?

Should I get experience at getting experience?

Should I disappea--

No comments: