Tuesday, June 26, 2012

IN MY SPARE TIME I . . .

Breathe

Eat

Sleep

Do not polish my head

Have a midlife crisis

Point at pregnant women and shout, "I know what you did!"

Look for ways to be miserable

Chase away any happy, positive thoughts because I love being miserable.

Itch my scratch

Check for stores that offer Free Will

Wonder why cement shoes never became a fad

Accept responsibility for the actions of my multiple personalities


Ponder whether Mr. Big is still Mr. Big  in the presence of  Mrs. Big


Read the Number One Runaway Bestseller (after I chase and catch it, of course)

Watch my High-Speed Internet lose a race with a turtle

Try to figure out how to make one of my ribs into a companion

Search libraries and bookstores for Slaughterhouse Six


Look for the courage to face life indirectly

Imagine how much noise Kingdom will make when it comes

Blog about silly things

Repeat myself

Blog about silly things

No comments: