Monday, December 5, 2016

ON A SHORT ATTENTION SP--



A short attention span walked into bar and the bartender said, "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
And the short attention span replied, "Where's the light I'm supposed to change?"
"Sorry," said the bartender, "but we're out of beer.  Can I get you something else?"
"Thanks," said the short attention span and it left.



"Knock.  Knock."
"Who's there?"
"I forgot."
"I forgot who?"
"No, I really forgot."
"Cross the road to see whether you remember on the other side."



"Why did the short attention span cross the road?"
"I don't know."
"To get to a bar on the other side to change a light bulb."



"How many short attention spans does it take to change a light bulb?"
"How many?"
"Two bottles of beer."



"Knock.  Knock."
"Who's there?"
"Short attention span."
"Short attention span who?"
"Short attention span.  That's it."
"Sorry?  Did you say something?"

No comments: