Wednesday, October 26, 2016

INTELLECTUAL HUMOR



"Should I sell my collection of boulders?" asked Sisyphus.  "Will they amount to more than a hill of beans?"


"Why did Albert Einstein cross the road?"
"I don't know."
"To visit a Relative."


How I Got From Bored To Bard 
 by William Shakespeare.


"Why did Socrates cross the road?"
"I don't know."
"He was on a special mission from the CIA, and that's all you need to know."


Is it true that Thomas Edison wore diapers, and light bulbs used to change him? 


After he died, Friedrich Nietzsche retracted his statement, "God is dead."


My bank account was the inspiration for Jean Paul Sartre's book,  Being and Nothingness.


"Why did Pythagoras cross the road?"
"Another mission by the CIA?"
"No.  Pythagoras crossed the road to see his pet hypotenuse which he kept in a square on the other two sides."


"Okay, that's enough!  My brain hurts."