Thursday, April 2, 2015

WHY I LEFT MY MARRIAGE



I promised my wife that I would love her until the end of time.  After that, I planned to find someone else.  I did not keep my promise, and left the marriage before the end of time.  Here are the reasons I left:
  •  I experienced post-traumatic stress disorder every time we had sex.
  •  I kept failing at following orders.
  • The United Nations was going to start charging us for the peacekeepers deployed in our home.
  • I felt that I was in a handbasket going somewhere, but did not know where. 
  • I was tired of doing mood-disorder research.
  • Our marriage interfered with the neighborhood's happiness.
  •  I could not get used to staying in the doghouse during the winter.
And, finally, I left my marriage because I caught my wife in bed with the cow next door.