Friday, April 4, 2014

WHAT WAS I THINKING?


Let us be cowards in the face of adversity.
Let us have the strength and courage to flee from every problem.  
After all, cowardice and running away are so much easier to do than all that bravery crap.


Tomorrow I plan to start living in the present.


Should I join Toastmasters, or its sister organization Jamslaves?


Will I ever find someone who loves me just the way I am not?


Does a thought still get thought if there is no brain?


I am not perfect.  If I make a mistake, then I will admit it -- only if you catch me.


How can I turn my ideas into shoes?


I don't like it when food I don't like gets in my mouth.


I am not sure how much time I have to live.  My doctor said that I am healthy enough to live another 300 years, but I don't remember when she said this. 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
 After I die let it be said, "He did nothing, and he did it well."

No comments: