Tuesday, January 3, 2017

It's All About Junk Mail





"Why did Junk Mail cross the road?"
"Why?"
"To litter on the other side."



"How much junk mail does it take to change a light bulb?"
"How much?"
"A lot, but the junk mail has to be URGENT! and opened right away so it can change the bulb before the offer expires."



Junk Mail walked into a bar and the bartender said, "What will it be?"
And Junk Mail said, "I don't want anything.  Can I offer you a tip that will save you lots and lots of money?"
"Sure," said the bartender.
And Junk Mail said, "Never spend any money."



"Knock.  Knock."
"Who's there?"
"Junk Mail."
"Sorry, we don't want any."



Junk Mail walked into a library and the librarian asked, "Can I help you?"
"Yes," said Junk Mail, "I'm looking for a book about the health benefits of junk food."
"I'm sorry," said the librarian after checking, "but we don't have a book about the health benefits of junk food."
"That's okay," said Junk Mail, "I can't read."



"What can never be seen?"
"What?"
"Junk mail that is invisible."



"What's the difference between junk mail and junk food."
"I don't know."
"You must have some interesting meals."




No comments: