Thursday, January 5, 2017

It's All About Butter




Butter walked into a bar and the bartender said, "What will it be?"
"I'll have a beer, please," said Butter.
The bartender brought Butter a beer.  Butter drank the beer and started to leave.
"Wait a minute," said the bartender, "haven't you got anything funny to say to make this a joke?"
"No," replied Butter and left.



"Why did Butter cross the road?"
"I don't know."
"Fate."



"Knock.  Knock."
"Who's there?"
"Butter."
"Butter who?"
"Butter Me Up and I'll promote you."



Butter overheard talking on its cell phone:
"I'm spread kinda thin here, but I still think I can make a sandwich."



Butter's Lament:
"Alas, I have no plural."



"How much butter does it take to change a light bulb?"
"Salted, or unsalted?"
"Yes."
"I don't know.  How much butter does it take to change a light bulb?"
"Lots and lots of butter because butter makes a light bulb slippery."



Religious Fact:
There is no solid butter in Hell.



Is butternut a mental illness?



Is butterfly a slippery zipper?



Butter walked into a bar and the bartender said, "Are you going to say something funny to make this a joke?"
And Butter said, "Something funny to make this a joke.  Happy?  Now give me a beer before this blog ends."

No comments: