Monday, December 12, 2016

ON STREETS



"Why did the street cross the road?"
"Why?"
"Because it thought it was a chicken."



A street walked into a psychiatrist's office.
"What's the problem?" asked the psychiatrist.
"I think that I'm a chicken," said the street.
"Really?" said the psychiatrist.  "What makes you think that?"
And the street said, "Every morning, Old MacDonald comes by and takes my eggs."



"How many streets does it take to change a light bulb?"
"How many?"
"Two.  One to change the bulb and the other to watch."
"Wait a minute.  Why does the other street need to watch?"
"I don't know.  If I could think of a funny reason, then I'd tell you."



Is it okay for same-sex streets to meet at an intersection?




A street walked into a bar and the bartender said, "What will it be?"
The street started clucking like a chicken.
"Whoa!" said the bartender.  "I can't understand you if you talk like a chicken."
"Sorry," said the street, "but I just crossed the road to come here."
"What will it be?"
"I'll have a beer, please." said the street.
"Sure," said the bartender and he served the street a beer.
"Will that be all?" asked the bartender after the street finished the beer.
And the street said, "Can I have one for the road?"

No comments: