Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A SIGN FROM THE UNIVERSE



"Oh please!" he prayed.  "Please give me some kind of Spiritual Manifestation, some sign.  Please give me something to reassure me and guide me as to what to do."

He had followed his gut, no matter where it led him, because he had faith in his Inner Guidance.  But sometimes doubt would rise along the way.  Was it a test?  The doubt would last until The Universe sent some sign, out of nowhere, removing the doubt and giving him guidance.

"Please," he continued, "I don't know what to do.  Please send me a sign.  Please!"

He started to cry.  How desperate he was!  He followed his gut.  Why would it lead him down such a bleak path?  What was the purpose?  Where would he end up?

Then he felt it in his gut!  Out of nowhere, without any warning, he began to shit his pants.  Tons and tons of shit filling his underwear and running down legs!  Oh, the abundance of The UniverseHere was the sign.  Here was his Spiritual Manifestation.  Here was the message from The Universe.  How warm and comforting!  Now he knew what to do, and he gave thanks.  

No comments: