Tuesday, June 3, 2014

MY MIND

I am not crazy just because I lost my mind.  I am normal for a person with no mind.  

To be honest I did not lose my mind.  My mind left me.  It felt cramped sharing my head with the voices, my thoughts, and some space junk.  (I have no idea how space junk got inside my head.)

             "I'm feeling smothered," my mind said to me.  "I think we should see other spaces."   And with those words my mind left.  

I heard from my mind about a year ago.  It sent me a postcard from Oprah Winfrey's butt.  My mind said that it would be there for only a few days.  How thrilling to think that for a few days Oprah sat on my mind!  My mind went from Oprah's butt to an alternate universe.  I have not heard from it since.

I do not miss my mind.  I seem to be able to get by without it.  The voices in my head miss my mind.  Today they held a minute of silence in memory of my mind.

Perhaps one day my mind will return.  If it does, then I plan to ask it how space junk got inside my head. 


No comments: