Sunday, June 1, 2014

HOW ANTONIO CAMPANELLI CAUGHT A COLD


Rhino Pharyngitis walks into the travel agency.

             "I'd like to book an Italian," says Rhino.
             "We have a special on an American in Paris," says the travel agent.  
             "No," says Rhino.  "I've been in many Americans.  I'd like to visit an Italian for a change."
              "Male or female?" asks the travel agent.
              "Doesn't matter--wait, male please.  Females have much more plumbing than males,  There's more chance of other viruses being there.  I don't want a crowded vacation."
               "Okay," says the travel agent.  "I've booked you for a male Italian.  You'll spend a week in his nose before moving down to his throat and lungs."
                 "Thanks," says Rhino.
                 "Enjoy your trip," says the travel agent.

No comments: