Thursday, May 15, 2014

VOICES BLOWING BUBBLES


Why do the voices in my head want to blow bubbles?

"For fun," we say.  "We love to play in all the empty space up here!"

But I thought you guys have fun telling me things.

"We do, and you have fun with the things we tell you.  But blowing bubbles is fun for fun's sake.  Sorry about the popping sound.  Perhaps the pops would not be so loud if there wasn't so much space up here for the sound to pop around. 

Can I ask you not to blow bubbles while I am reading?  

"Sure, you can ask us to do anything.  Whether we do it or not is another question."

Have my bowels influenced you?

"Ahhh!  A reference to your blog on May 11.  To answer your question, no.  Perhaps we have influenced your bowels.  We will never tell."

How about blowing bubbles while I am talking?  The popping noise won't be too distracting because I don't think when I am talking.

"Hmmm . . . Okay, we will only blow bubbles while you are talking. 
"Is there anything else you would like to ask us?"

Yeah.  Where do you guys get your ideas?

"From your bowels."  

No comments: