Monday, March 31, 2014

WAVING

I was using a urinal in a public washroom.  Beside me was a decrepit old man with a cane; however, not all of him was decrepit.  I assumed he was at the urinal doing the same thing that I was doing.   No, he was not.  He had his manhood in his right hand -- actually it was his gianthood for God had been kind to him -- and was waving it at me.  I thought I was mistaken when I first caught his action out of the corner of my eye, but I turned and looked.  There he was smiling and waving his wang.

I looked him straight in the eye and said, "NO, thank you." 

This did not stop him.  He started waving even faster, and bent forward trying to look at what I was still holding in my right hand. 

In my loudest, deepest most authoritarian voice I said, "DO YOU MIND?" 

He stopped smiling.  He stopped waving.  He bowed his head and put his putz away.  Crestfallen, he turned and hobbled out of the washroom.  Perhaps the weight between his legs was the reason he needed to walk with a cane.

What was he hoping to accomplish by waving his giant one-eyed monster at me?  Did he think I was a member of a secret club, and he was giving me the secret greeting?  Was he an alien transmitting an important message about the upcoming invasion?  Was he simply exercising his right handI may go to that great restroom in the sky never knowing.


 By the way, why do they call it a
 "restroom" when there is no place to rest? 

No comments: