Monday, December 11, 2017

Not All About Minds



"Why did the mind cross the road?"
"Why?"
"Because it loved to wander."


"Knock.  Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Mind."
"Mind who?"
"Mind your own business."


"How many minds does it take to change a light bulb?"
"How many?"
"Let me think about it and I'll get back to you."


"How do you obtain peace of mind?"
"I dunno."
"You chop it up."


A mind walked into a bar and the bartender said, "What will it be?"
And the mind said,"Can you bring me some matter, please?"
"Matter?" asked the bartender.
"Yes," said the mind.  "I want to stand over it."


"Knock.  Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Your mind."
"Thank God!  I thought you'd never return after I lost you."
"Well I am back.  Have you got any brain diapers?"
"Brain diapers?"
"Yes, I came back so you could change me."


"Well?  I'm still waiting to hear how many minds it takes to change a light bulb."
"And I'm still thinking about it."
"Will you have an answer before this blog ends?"
"No."

No comments: