Wednesday, May 10, 2017

On Windows




A window walked into a bar and the bartender said, "What will it be?"
And the window said, "I'll have a glass--never mind, I already have some."


"Why did the windows cross the road?"
"Why?"
"To meet Bill Gates."


"How many windows does it take to change a Salvador Dali light bulb?"
"How many?"
"Melting glass."


"Knock.  Knock."
"Who's there?"
"Window."
"Window who?"
"Just Window.  I only have one name because that funny bone guy couldn't think of a funny ending to this joke."


"What's the difference between a window and a door?"
"I don't know."
"Geez, you must make some interesting entrances."


Does the window of opportunity ever knock?


Is there a solution that cleans stained glass windows?


"Why did you come in here if you already have a glass?" asked the bartender.
"I dunno," said the window.  "It seemed like a nice way to begin this blog."

No comments: