Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Dear God . . .




Dear God,

Would you mind not being my shepherd?  I don't like thinking about myself as a sheep.  Also, I am not big on walking around in green pastures.  Too many bugs and my shoes get dirty.  

How about you be my Chief Executive Officer (CEO)?

The Lord is my CEO
I shall never be laid off . . . 

I will work on it later.

The only problem for me is to get hired at the place where you work.  Where do I apply?  A minister once told me that you work in Mysterious Ways.  Where is Mysterious Ways?  I have checked all the business directories and cannot find this company.

Take your time in getting back to me.  I know you are busy running the Universe, and trying to make America great again.

Your Faithful Funny Bone,
Me

P.S.  Any word on the winning lottery numbers?

No comments: