Friday, November 24, 2017

Not All About Black Friday





"Why did Black Friday cross the road?"
"Why?"
"To attend a Black Fridays Matter meeting on the other side."


"How many Black Fridays does it take to change a light bulb?"
"How many?"
"One, but the light bulb has to be 50 % off."


Black Friday walked into a bar and the bartender said, "What will it be?"
And Black Friday said, "The usual."
"The usual?" said the bartender.
"Yes," said Black Friday. "Don't you remember?  I was here a year ago.  I come every year and order my usual drink."
"I'm sorry I don't remember," said the bartender.  "What is your usual drink?"
And Black Friday said, "A glass of sale."


"What do you get when your cross Black Friday with White Friday?"
"What?"
"Upset Klansmen."


"What do you get when you mix Black Friday with a credit card?"
"I dunno."
"Debt."


"What do you get when you cross Black Friday with a shower?"
"What?"
"Fifty percent clean."


"What do most people do on Black Friday?"
"Shop?"
"Yes, and spend money they hope to have next year."


"Knock.  Knock."
"Who's there?"
"A question."
"A question who?"
"A question about Black Friday?"
"What?"
"How do you end a blog that's not all about Black Friday?"
"I don't know."
"Neither do I."

No comments: