Monday, January 16, 2017

It's All About Blue Monday





"Why did Blue Monday cross the road?"
"It was looking for a job?"
"No, it was following Sunday."



Blue Monday walked into a bar and the bartender said, "What will it be?"
And Blue Monday said, "Have you seen Sunday? I thought I saw it come in here."
"Yes," said the bartender.  "Sunday was here yesterday, but it left.  Now, what can I get you?"
"I'll have a beer, please," said Blue Monday, "but make sure that the glass is half empty."



"Why did Sunday cross the road?"
"Sunday?  But I thought it was all about Blue Monday."
"It is all about Blue Monday with a little digression. "So, why did Sunday cross the road?"
"I don't know."
"To go to the Church of Holy Chickens."



"How many Blue Mondays does it take to change a light bulb?"
"How many?"
"None.  Blue Mondays like the darkness."




"What's that?"
"It's darkness to end this blog."
"What a depressing ending."
"Hey, it's Blue Monday."

No comments: